WHAT IS VIGORE AMINO ÁCIDOS?
The organic liquid fertilizer Vigore Amino Ácidos is a product of vegetable origin based on amino acids obtained by natural and organic processes. It is also enriched with chelates. It is natural and environmentally friendly.
WHAT IS VIGORE AMINO ÁCIDOS USED FOR?
Organic liquid fertilizer Vigore Amino Ácidos is an ecological product that releases up to 95% of the nitrogen from fertilizers and stimulates the roots, achieving the following benefits:
- It is a fertilizer that regenerates the soil, improving its structure and its biological, chemical and physical properties.
- Breaks down sugars, increasing organic matter and improving the soil.
- Transforms the organic matter, putting the nutrients of forms quickly assimilable by the plant.
- Releases between 90 and 95% of the Nitrogen (N) of the contributed fertilizers (the useful fertilizer, in normal circumstances, does not surpass a percentage of the 60 to 65%) and avoids the blockade of N.
- Allows plants to accelerate the transformation into ions and their assimilation of Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) from the soil. This means an additional amount of approximately 33 to 35 kilos per hectare per year of both phosphorus and potassium.
- Helps a harmonious assimilation and activation of micronutrients.
stimulates germination and plant growth through the natural synthesis of phytohormones.
- Favors the production of active roots.
- Increases plant resistance to adverse conditions such as water stress (essentially water deficit), thermal and saline.